Documents Association of New Jersey
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems and opportunities, and for the exchange of ideas by librarians working with government information;
- Provide a platform for initiating and supporting programs that promote access to, use, and bibliographic control of documents;
- Facilitate communication among documents personnel and other library staff;
- Contribute to the continuing education and training of librarians working with government information.
- State, Federal, and International Documents Interest Groups meetings.
- Annual conference.
- Educational programs.
DANJ meeting and program announcements are also posted on the DOX_NJ listserv, a forum for New Jersey librarians and others to communicate about government information.