Documents Association of New Jersey
DANJ Annual Conference
Celebrating the National Parks Service Centennial
Friday, October 28, 2016
The National Parks in our area contain a wealth of research and archival collections. Explore the depth and diversity of these resources with NPS historians and archivists.
John W. Roberts, PhD
Dr. Roberts, keynote speaker, is Senior Archivist for the Museum Management Program of the National Park Service.
Leonard DeGraaf, Thomas Edison National Historical Park
Jude Pfister, D.Litt., Morristown National Historical Park
George Tselos, Ellis Island
Lara Flint, Government Publishing Office
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems and concerns, and for the exchange of ideas by librarians working with government information;
- Provide a force for initiating and supporting programs that promote access to, use, and bibliographic control of documents;
- Increase communication among documents personnel and other library personnel;
- Contribute to the continuing education and training of librarians working with government information.
- State, Federal, and International Documents Interest Groups meetings.
- Annual conference.
- Educational programs.
DANJ meeting and program announcements are also posted on the DOX_NJ listserv, a forum for New Jersey librarians and others to communicate about government information.